Deep thoughts... ish...

Monday, November 07, 2011

Hello all,
  
        I haven't posted in over a month so I thought I'd write a little note...  

With the exception of Daniel's Aunt Carol's funeral Saturday morning (which was sad albiet a good chance to catch up with the family), Daniel, the boys and I had a great weekend, just the 4 of us.  I'm happy to say we didn't have a "date night" (which saved us the small fortune we usually blow on Saturday nights...) but instead we watched Cars 2 with the boys on Friday night and snuggled in front of the fire.  Saturday night we had a couple friends over with their boys and hung out in our garage (which is more like a bar) and watched the LSU v Alabama game.

 I'm also happy to report that we think we found our new church!  It's right by my work which is about 5 minutes from our house.  In the past few months we've tried 4 other churches in the area and a couple of them were ok.... but we never ended up going back.  We're all looking forward to going back this Sunday and to get envolved with some of the events they have coming up. 

I've been really happy lately with the way we've been focusing on our little family and on enjoying our boys childhoods while we can.  I've been experimenting in the kitchen which I never thought I'd care for, and actually made mashed potatoes from scratch yesterday which were De-licious!

Also.... I've been badgering Daniel for weeks now about having another baby.  He's not entirely on board (aka, he said "Hell no") but I'm fighting the good fight! lol  I can't shake this feeling that there's another little person inside me that is demanding to be introduced (hopefully the little girl of my dreams).  Well, anyhoo, just wanted to share some thoughts.  I hope everyone has an amazing week!

~Holly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me