Happy Hump Day!!!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Howdy!
   Daniel and I have been obsessed with cooking lately.  If you've seen my Facebook pics lately, you've seen some of my experiments. 

Pepper Jack cheese, jalapenos and bacon.  Tasted just like a jalapeno popper!
Breakfast grilled cheese?? Yes please!

Pepper Jack cheese and spinach stuffed chicken.  This was delish!


Of course they're all Pinterest inspired! lol  My husband HATES Pinterest btw.  Everytime I mention it he rolls his eyes... Which I totally don't get because I've had some great recipe successes due to Pinterest.  I'll be trying some tonight as well.  I'm thinking the mozzarella and pepperoni stuffed crescent rolls...  Wish me luck!  These are all pinned on my Fooooood! board.   http://pinterest.com/hollyatwood/fooooood/

Peace! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Good Morning! I was looking at recipes (on Pinterest), and came across your above note about how your husband hates Pinterest! I just couldn't resist responding here, to share with you how hard I laughed, because I've said the same thing myself more than once! My boyfriend also hates Pinterest, and rolls his eyes every time I mention it...but, he sure does love the different meals, treats, etc., that I serve up to him every week!! haha! Whenever he is troubled by something that needs fixing, and he is trying to figure out how to do it, I tell him, "I'll Pinterest it"! Every time a Pinterest life-hack works for him, I say, "see, isn't Pinterest great?", he says, "well, sometimes it works"! It's so funny how they see their online gaming as a productive way to spend time on the internet, but Pinterest (and social media in general) is just "stupid"! Just wait until I get my online creative business up and running, and it is through social media like Pinterest that brings in the most profit!! How stupid will it be then....huhhhh honey?! lolololol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Glad to hear I'm not alone! Too funny. :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me