I'm not very good at this whole "Blog" thingy.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Hi ya'll (whomever ya'll may be),
     It's been awhile... again.... since I've posted so just a quick note on me.

 I'm sick... again.  I had this same damn sinus infection in December for about a month and now it's back.  Someday I'll learn my lesson about smoking cigarettes in the cold night air.  And of course smoking in general...  I think I just may have this time tho.  I'm going to the doctor today to get some antibiotics.  I refuse to deal with this for another month. 

I sucked it up on Saturday night and was the DD for my husband and our friends.  I'm NEVER the DD because, well, I have a problem. lol  Not really (I don't think) but actually is wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be! Yay me! Baby steps...

Hope everyone has an amazing week!
Love

Holly  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me