Whole 30, Day 1

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Happy Tuesday!

I know I said we'd be starting our #Whole30 challenge on April 1st, but after feeling like poop yesterday we decided to start early.  So today's the day!  Woohoo!
I'm not going to post pictures of my food except for this:

Trader Joe's stock up

And not unless I come across an amazing recipe that I wanna share.  

Sidebar: I found some great jarred spaghetti sauce at Albertsons yesterday; no added sugar, preservatives, gluten, soy, etc.  Looked wonderful, so I grabbed it.  Went and rang up my order... It was $10!!!!!  Um, I don't think so.  I'll make my own, thank you very much.  

Also, as promised, no daily pictures of my muffin top.  I will share a before/after pic when we're done (If there's a good difference!) and share my before/after stats at the end; weight, measurements, etc.  

It's day 1 and it's early, but based on my breakfast this morning and what I have planned for lunch and dinner tonight I think this is going to be a piece of cake!  We actually think the hardest part is going to be not weighing ourselves.  Did I mention that?  No weighing in until it's over.  So we weighed and measured last night for comparison's sake.  And boy do I need this! LOL

Good luck to us!!! ;)

♥ Holly ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me