New furniture! Woohoo!

Friday, December 04, 2015

Happy Friday!

Thank you, Jerome's Furniture in Corona for my Christmas present.  I love it!

Our old couch had HAD it.  It was leather and one little split turned into a shredded mess.  I forgot to take pics before it went to the dump. :(  Used to have to sweep pieces of leather up twice daily.  So annoying.

To give you some perspective of our formal living room a couple years ago...

Blah!  That's the table I used to make my ottoman, btw.
And today...


 Color! Texture! Yay!

And the family room now...


Got the blinds a few months ago.  They sure beat the off-white ones from 1992...

We got the lamp for this room the next day:


It's a fillable jar so we're gonna start collecting stuff at the beach to put inside. :)

That's all for now!  Someday I'll remember to take pics of our master bath to share.

Have a wonderful weekend!
♥ Holly ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me