Reaching the Masses

Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Hi there!

I just thought I'd check in and say "Hi".  I've been so bad about blogging lately but I received a comment notification in my email over the weekend so it reminded me to get my butt back on here. 

What I love about a blog is that they show you where your traffic comes from.  It turns out that I've had page views from places like Australia and Saudi Arabia!  I don't know about you, but I find that kind of exciting.  But I'm also easily excited. LOL  I happen to love that about me. ;) 

Since April I've been going to a great bootcamp-style gym.  It really keeps me motivated.  The instructors are so nice too, I love it there.  Unfortunately about a week or so ago I did something to my right foot.  The ball of my foot was swollen and it hurt to put any pressure on it.    It's still hurting and after some research I've diagnosed myself as having a stress fracture.  Which is basically a hairline fracture in one of my foot bones.  Here's a handy diagram I found:

It really bites the big one.  I had to freeze my membership for all of July.  I know I should probably go to the doctor but I'm cheap.  No matter what is wrong with my foot, the only real treatment is rest, ice, compression and elevation.  So that's what I'm doing.  These injuries take 6 to 8 weeks to heal. :(  Pray for a swift recover please!

Peace!
♥ Holly ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me