Baby blues...

Friday, February 18, 2011

So I got to go shopping yesterday for my Brother-in-laws wife's baby shower that's tomorrow.  They're having their second girl... Of course it's no secret that I originally wanted a girl after Jack (not that I'd trade Dylan for anything in the world).  It was fun getting to shop for girly things again...

My husband, Daniel, was talking to his mom on the phone last night while I wrapped the baby gift and the big sister gift I got for Shaye.  I asked his mom, via Daniel what the new baby's name was going to be.  "Ella", she replied.  I started crying my eyes out. :'(  I'm sure I'm just PMS-ing or something but I love that name so much and it was one of the names we kicked around for Dylan when we thought he was a girl. 

I don't know what it is, because I truely don't want another baby... I guess I kind of feel like the little girl in my head has died. The curiousity over the beautiful little girl that never was eats away at me a bit.  I'm tearing up writing this (must be PMS lol) btw.  Anyhoo, I guess I just wanted to get this off my chest....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me