Weight loss frustrations...

Friday, February 18, 2011

So I posted the other day on Facebook that I was so excited, I'm losing weight, yada yada yada...

Well now, my general feeling is frustration.  9 times out of 10 I walk to Subway for lunch.  And not just Subway, I walk to Target first, walk around in there, then head to Subway and back to work.  It's probably a good mile when said and done.  My legs, calves and butt hurt when I do said walk.  I've been jogging on our new treadmill pretty steady since we got it a few weeks ago.  I've been trying to eat less and better than I used to and I'm proud of the progress I've made.

But, damn it, I haven't lost any LBS!!!  I mean I generally fluctuate 3 lbs more or less, and this has not changed.  I'm so tired of feeling like I'm doing a good job just to get no results. :(  It's super frustrating. 

I'm going to keep it up but I swear I better see some reward here people!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me