Wake up callllllll!!!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

So, my friend Katie posted this entry from "A Magical Childhood", which is a blog that gives fun/creative tips and activities to do with your children.  It was a total wake up call for me.  It reminded me that my children need to be my priority and more importantly, my JOY!  I find myself far too often becoming irritated with the boys and their goofy ways.  Of course there are valid irritations, like the fact that they pick on eachother like cats and dogs...  But the thing I never considered before is that I may really be able to help bring them more joy (which may help with the fighting...).  I was really humbled and a little saddened by this realization, but the good news IS that I can change my lazy, short-tempered ways and create an environment of discovery, creativity, love and pure joy for my babies. 

I'm excited to start a new adventure and give me and my boys memories that will last a lifetime!  Wish me luck!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. RE-reading this I just wanna say, don't get me wrong, I love my babies more than my own life and we have loads of fun together... I just realize I can do lots better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me