Avoidance: The signs

Friday, July 19, 2013

Hello!

Yes, I've been avoiding you.  After vacay and not having exercised in two weeks I have been up in weight and down in motivation.  However (comma) I am back down to 131.6 this morning and so here I am. ;)  The only thing I've been doing "right" is drinking my Visalus shakes for breakfast and lunch.  Dinners have been questionable and alcohol has been consumed in copious amounts. lol  Not worrisome amounts... just copious. I guess Cabernet does a body good! haha jk.  And Daniel says if there are chips and salsa within a 100 mile radius I find it impossible to resist.  He may be onto something... 

My 90 day Vi Challenge is over on August 7th and my goal at this point is still to be under 130 lbs.  Soooo close!  Maybe if I actually engage in some sort of exercise I'll reach it.  We shall see.  When I think back at how great we were doing a few weeks ago it does make me a little sad.  I need to get back to that.  We were working out 4 days a week, minimum.  Now my exercise consists of lifting the fork full of spaghetti or chip laden with salsa or glass brimming with Cul-de-Sac (aka 2 buck chuck) to my mouth.  Motivation! I know you're in there somewhere!!! Come out, come out, wherever you are... 

Have a great weekend everyone! Wish me luck. You know weekends are my diet's nemesis. 

~Holly

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Follow Me