I'm baaaaack!

Friday, April 25, 2014

Howdy y'all!

    It's been for-eva, I know.  Work has been a thorn in my side but luckily for me, I'm finally caught up!  So, here I am!  I'm just touching base really to say that I've finally ordered fabric to re-cover my wingback chair.  Remember this bad boy....?


Bought at an outdoor swap meet by my house for 10 measly bucks.  The fabric should be here early next week so I'll be sure to post my how-to when it's done, hopefully in the next two weeks or less.  Eek!  I'm so excited.  I got 2 different prints and a solid (sounds scary, I know).  My friend and partner in all things Pinteresty, Tracy, doesn't trust me yet. LOL  Got the fabric on sale at Hobby Lobby, with shipping/tax it cost me $60 for 8 yards of fabric!  Booya.

Can't wait to share it with you!  Until next time...

Wish me luck!
<3 Holly

P.S.  We're doing some fun things to the T.V. room next weekend too...  Looking forward to those before/after pics. ;)

P.P.S. Be sure to click on the ads on my page, earn me that dolla! lol

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me