Mojo jojo

Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy Friday, Friends!

So I've completely lost my projecting mojo.  Sorry bout it!  Last time I checked in I was finishing up my friends baby gift...  Yeah, it's alllllmost done. LOL  I have been majorly slacking.  I missed the baby shower because of piss-poor time management.  I am shamed.  I'm committing to finishing it tonight, I swear!  I'll be seeing her in a couple weeks when we get our hairs did by our friend, so I have no excuses.

Once I have that finished I promise I'll share pics.

I really want to finish our kitchen sometime soon, too.  I'm going to Home Depot at lunch with the hubs for a new lawn mower so I need to pick up some finish remover for the cabinets.  They are so greasy and nasty.  I have one cabinet door in the garage that will be my Guinea pig.  Maaaaaaybe I'll try my paint sprayer this weekend.  Maybe.

We have my MOL's birthday party tomorrow so I'll be busy most of the day with that and Sunday is the USA soccer game sooo... yeah.  Luckily we have a T.V. in the garage so maybe I can do both.  Send me all the positive and motivational vibes you can! haha

I do have one little thing to show you today.  We've had this milk crate in our garage, full of junk, and I've always wanted to use it for something.  I finally cleaned it out and found a use for it!

Fire wood holder! Yay!
I love it!  Our new living room decor is so modern that I love the mix of old with new.  Small thing but I really love it in this room. That's all for now!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Laters, baby. ;)

Holly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me