Ello Govna

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

"Ello Govna", that's British speak for "Hey You!"

I know, I'm a dork.  Oh well.  Anyhooooo, I finally finished the project for my friend's baby (who should be born any day now)!  Here ya go, sorry about the crappy iPhone photos. 


It's a butterfly pillow!

And the rear...
It's my first attempt at a latch hook pillow.  That link takes you to this original kit at Hobby Lobby.  I changed the colors to fit the nursery.  The colors of the nursery are white, gray and yellow.  It's adorable!  I had to add the lavender for a little pop. The backing didn't come out perfectly but that gives it character, right??  Well there ya go, that was my "secret" project. LOL  I'm just glad I finally finished it.

We've been really lazy lately about doing house projects.  That T.V. room makeover we did back in April wiped us out!  So what if it was 3 months ago...  This weekend, however, we plan to do some work around the house.  If that actually comes to fruition I'll keep you posted on whatever we do. I WANT to test my new paint sprayer so keep your fingers crossed for that. 

Meanwhile, here's a picture I took with my good camera last weekend (I  LOVE playing with my camera).  Just wish I had Photoshop, or knew how to use it.


The sunlight was coming down through the filter of leaves from the tree behind the rose bush. The wind kept moving the leaves so the sun would highlight different spots on the roses.  I had some fun with it.

I hope you have a lovely Wednesday and I'll be back soon. *fingers crossed* ;)

☼Holly☼

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Follow Me