Working, virtually

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Hi guys!

It's been awhile, I know.  I've been busy wrapping things up at work and contemplating my next professional move.  This is my last full week at work and potentially my last week, period.  If you ask me, they could have cut me on Monday but they're being nice enough to let me work one more week.  I suspect this is intentional and I am grateful to have a paycheck.

I've been researching becoming a Virtual Assistant (yes, it's a real thing).  Basically, people will (hopefully) hire me to do office work remotely.  I've also been dabbling with graphic design and having some fun with it.  See the graphic I made for my "brand".


I started designing my website too. Hoping to have it finished soon.  Email address is hollyhelpsu@gmail.com in case you want to email me for any reason.  Anyway, I'm excited and nervous to see what the future holds.  At any rate it won't be dull, I'm sure.  Wish me luck and I'll be sure to keep checking in with you all on the blog!

♥ Holly ♥ 

P.S. If you click on the ads I make money. *hint, hint* Go ahead, give em a click. Thanks! ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me