What a wonderful weekend...

Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Monday, y'all!  That's such an oxymoron isn't it? lol  I trust you all had a wonderful weekend.  I sure did.

First of all, last Thursday I won the new The Band Perry CD on Go Country 105.1.  Woohoo! I never win anything!  Also, I'm entered to win a trip to LONDON to see them in concert.  The drawing is tomorrow.  Pray for us!  Daniel and I are sure we will win and are therefore already emotionally invested. lol  

On Friday night we had what I have dubbed, "Super Fun Night" with the boys.   The whole thing was a surprise and it couldn't have gone better.


Surprise!

A tent inside the house.

Chili in a bread bowl.
The kids were thrilled and they absolutely loved the chili in a bread bowl.  They'd never had it before.  I also made these adorable witch hat cookies that I found on Pinterest (of course).


So simple and cute.  The kids said, "You are the best parents in the galaxy!"  Yay us! haha  After dinner we watched Coraline which none of us had ever seen before.  We really liked the movie, but lemme tell ya it is CREEPY! lol  I didn't realize it till after we rented it and I looked it up online that it's considered "Horror/Fantasy".  Not sure I would have rented it if I'd known ahead of time, but it turned out great.

Saturday after soccer we took the boys to Tom's Farm in Corona where they had a Civil War reenactment!  It was free which didn't hurt...  It was pretty darn cool!  We even met Abe Lincoln.

Honest Abe.

My little soldiers.

A wonderful (cheap) family weekend.In other news, I earned a penny so far from the advertising I put on my blog!  Yahoo! LOL  Things are looking up. ;)

Have a wonderful week everyone!

Love
Holly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me