Big Bear Shenanigans

Monday, October 28, 2013

Howdy!  It's been awhile, I know.  I just got so burned out on house projects that I've had nothing to blog about.

Saturday night we went up to Big Bear for the night to celebrate our friend's birthday.  Of course we had to wear costumes what with Halloween around the corner.

It's wabbit season!
 I borrowed the corset from my friend and picked up the ears/tail/bow tie combo at Target for a whopping $5.  They had a costume contest at Chad's Place and wouldn't you know it, I made the top 5!  Woohoo!  I think I got there based on personality and boobies. haha

Look at me go!
Needless to say, we had a blast.  I even had some drunk lady fondle my butt and tell Daniel how lucky he is. LOL  This mother of two has still got it. ;)

Anyhoo, that's pretty much it.  Just thought I'd check in.  Have a great week!!!
Love,
Holly

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Whoa! I didn't even have to use my x-ray vision like I usually do! LOL!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me