Long division?!

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Happy Hump Day, Y'all!  Just a quickie post today.

Okay, first off, I'm sooooo nervous.  Like, my heart may jump out of my chest at some point today.  I have to take a test at 2:30pm.  A 'do math with no calculator' kind of test.  Ugh!  Can I just say that I SUCK at math.  Like, my 8 year old is better than me.  It's a serious problem. LOL  Seriously though.  I need all the prayers and good vibes I can get, please!  I have no hope that I will actually do well on this test, but I just don't wanna make a fool out of myself. 

Can somebody please start paying me to blog or take pictures full time and get me out of this??  Anyone? 

Dang it. (P.S. If you click on the ads on my site you generate moolah for me, just saying.  And so far I've made less than a dollar. LOL)

***UPDATE*** (7-17-2014) It came as no surprise but it still stings, I failed the test.  Didn't make the cut.  While I'm being very vague about what this was for, I'm sure you've figured that this was for a job.  A job I will not be getting. LOL  Oh well, until the next opportunity!  I am lucky to have a job at all so I can afford to be patient until the job I'm meant to have comes around.  *crosses fingers*

In other (not heart attack inducing) news, I started spray painting things last night!  With a can of spray paint, not my paint sprayer.  If you're a frequent reader of my blog you know that I LOVE spray paint.

Tada!
That's just the first coat.  I think I'll need two more cans of paint to finish it and the other chair and table.  We got this set for free and it doesn't actually get used but I think the red will look really nice next to our navy blue front door.

It's funny that our TV room is so modern now but from the outside of the house we have this Americana thing going on.  White trim, blue door, red accents.  I have a feeling that my house is going to have a different style in each room when all is said and done. LOL  Oh well, decor is an evolving thing, isn't it?  It'll be interesting to see the house in 10 more years.  What will Holly Pinterest think of next? ;)

Have a great day and don't forget those positive, mathematically stimulating thoughts/prayers!

Eek!
Holly

Ooh, I almost forgot!  I don't have a pic yet but I created artwork for my house.  I need to get it matted and framed (hopefully I can find one that works at a thrift store or something).  Me and the boys had art-time after work yesterday.  All I did was buy some watercolors at the Dollar Store and brought home some 11x17 card stock from our printer at work.  I painted an abstract sunset at the beach.  I love the way it came out!  Once it's framed I think it'll look great in our TV room.  Pics to follow soon! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me