End of Week 4 of The Challenge! Results!!!

Thursday, June 06, 2013

Happy Thursday guys!  ***Disclaimer! I will be using a LOT of exclamation points in this post!!!) ;)***
  
I'm so excited this morning.  I teased y'all on Facebook yesterday that I'd be posting some of our results today and I am!  I'm very happy with myself after just 4 weeks of our 90 day Body by Visalus challenge.  To start things off, a reminder, I was at 140 lbs when we started this journey.  This morning I was... *drumroll*

132.8! Yahoo!!!!
So I'm gonna round down (cuz why not) and say I've lost 8 lbs in 4 weeks!  I couldn't ask for more in such a short time period, honestly.

Eeek! I'm so excited for the before/after (for now) pics!!!  So here ya go...

Before / After (one month)
I dunno about you  but I feel like I look more "fit" in the after.  Turns out, working out plus eating well really makes a difference!  Who knew? ;)  Nothing like some good results to motivate someone too, am I right??  I'm pumped!

Now for those size 4 jeans... Not there yet, buuuut I can tell I'm making headway!

I think this is my favorite picture so far. 
Hopefully I can button them after 90 days... LOL
Meanwhile, Daniel has lost 18 lbs!!!  Stupid guys...  Here's a few sexy pics of my man. ;)

I think the beard weighed 10 lbs...

I can see arm definition and a flatter stomach, not to mention perkier moobs (that's man-boobs btw)! <3
We're both really happy with our results thus far.  I cannot, I repeat, CANNOT wait to see us after 90 days!!!  We're heading to Palm Springs tomorrow afternoon to have an early celebration weekend for my 30th birthday.  Ooh, remember my biggest goal was to be under 130 lbs by my 30th birthday?  Well that's in 3 weeks and I think I'm totally on track to smash that goal!  Hopefully we don't completely blow it in Palm Sprizzle. ;) 

Have an awesome weekend everyone!!!
Holly <3

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Holy wow Holly! It's obvious you have been totally dedicated and I'm super impressed. Way to go :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Candi!!! I've been trying really hard, especially for me. I may be the laziest person on the planet! At least I used to be. ;)

      Delete
  2. Holly...you are inspiring me, and I NEED that right now! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, Marisa! That means a LOT to me! You can do it!!! <3

      Delete

Follow Me