Monday. Nuff said.

Monday, June 24, 2013

And what a happy Monday it is!

No, not really. lol  Nothing bad has happened, I'm just feeling... Meh.  You know how it is.  Bored at work.  However it could be worse like my friend Courtney who impaled her hand on a note spike this morning.  Ouchy.  So I guess I can't really complain. 

Friday was awesome!  We had a crawfish boil and campout at our friends house.  The boys got to swim and we cooked and had a wonderful time.  I liked the crawfish but they're kind of a pain to eat.  Tasted yummy tho.  We ordered the little suckers from the Louisiana Crawfish Company in... you guessed it, Louisiana!  You should check out their site, it's pretty cool what you can get delivered.  They were alive too! 

Hello little fella!



For some reason Chris thought he had to cut off his jeans and wear a cowboy hat for a crawfish boil... Don't they look manly? lol
The kids were so intrigued.

Last week I hit a goalpost on my diet which was getting into the 120's.  I was 129.8 last Thursday.  Yahoo!  Now if I could only stay there! lol  I'm 130 even this morning which isn't bad considering the weekends are usually mean and Monday's weigh-ins are usually way higher than Fridays.  Also considering the fact that I had a sliver (seriously it shouldn't even count as a slice) of pizza at Tom's Farms yesterday... and a tiny bowl of ice cream.  But but but... um... my sister in law was visiting from up north with my nieces so I just had to celebrate with yummy food!!  Are you convinced? Yeah, me neither.  Okay! So I broke down, I admit it.  I still did my shakes for breakfast and lunch though so I'm sure that helped.  Only 5 days till D-Day, which is to say my 30th birthday.  Gotta work out like a monster this week and get down a few more lbs.  Ah, the dream of actually residing in the 120's is within my reach!!! 


Motivation!!!  And no I still haven't cleaned my scale.

Have a wonderful week everyone! I'm sure I'll do another pre-birthday post on Friday, so stay tuned!
~Holly <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me