Transformation Tuesday?

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hey guys!
    Soooo I'm out of product (Body by Visalus). Gah!  My shipment isn't going out until tomorrow either!  I haven't had a shake since Sunday but luckily my weight hasn't gone up.  Bad time to take last week off of working out after being so unhealthy on our Palm Springs trip.  We finally started working out again last night though.  We lifted weights (and yes I mean on a weight bench with a big ol' pole with weights on it) and then we did our ab routine which I got from Pinterest.  Here's that link: http://pinterest.com/pin/30047522486583392/  It seems simple enough but boy it gets pretty hard on the 3rd rep.  My abs are nice and sore today too.  Oh it hurts so good. ;)  And we've been staying pretty active too, pulling weeds, going for walks, etc.  We took the boys and Presley the dog to the park up the hill from us, which is a really great hike.  This picture was taken by my 5 year old, Dylan.

I think he may have a future in photography! He got my good angle. ;)
Can't wait to get my product. :(  I'm eating a banana for breakfast this week and having a small salad for lunch.  I'm being a little more strict on my dinners until I get my shakes too, just in case.  Don't wanna back-slide!  Meanwhile, I've gotten 3 more people signed up for the Challenge so far and I can't wait to see their journeys!!!  Go people, go! ;)

Have a great week everyone!
<3 Holly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me