No more partying for this soon to be 30 year old... lol

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Happy Tuesday to you!

Got back from Palm Springs Sunday evening and the most important thing we learned is that we can't hang like we used to. lol  At least I  can't.  I was in bed before 11 pm both Friday and Saturday night.  What a loser. haha  The one club we went to didn't even open till 10 and I was in bed by 11 so you do the math... 

The pool was amazing though.  Can't complain about lounging in the pool with a cocktail in hand.

Awe, aren't we cute. ;)  The bartender took pity on me trying to take an arm-length pic and was kind enough to offer to take one for us.
And for all the partying we can't do, we sure as hell can get up at 6 am the next morning and piss our roommate Bill off. lol "Dammit you guys, are you serious right now?." So we took our incapable of sleeping in if we tried butts for a nice long walk before we forced Samantha to get ready for Pinocchio's.  She's a trooper though. We let Bill sleep... ;) 

If you've never been to Palm Springs, Pinocchio's is this great little restaurant that has bottomless champagne for $3.95, so it's our go-to brunching spot when we're in town of course.

Ooh! I almost forgot, President Obama was in town and though we didn't see him we did see a couple Secret Servicemen!  So exciting. ;)  That was on our way to dinner Saturday night.  Dinner was eventful too...  Some old people complained about us being too loud and instead of politely asking us to keep it down, our server (apropos of nothing, mind you) says as he's pouring our waters, "My manager was getting ready to kick you guys out, but I told him not to."  Really dude??  I may have had a bit too much wine at this point and I may have been a little unnecessarily angry and may have said some things about this old lady that I regret.  I can't even repeat it, it was so messed up.  Samantha's mouth dropped open at my nerve.  I'm not proud of it!  So, sorry old cranky lady at Sammy G's... I didn't mean it.  I don't really hope you die. Oops! Well now you know...

For the record, this is us at the bar at said restaurant.  We did try to sit in the bar which was probably a better fit for our boisterous group but the waitress was horribly slow so we opted for the main dining room.

But enough about Shmolly... (that's my drunk name)  Let's talk about what this trip did for my diet! lol  I did gain 5 lbs but I'm not surprised and I'm sure it'll fall off once we get back into our routine.  We're gonna work out tonight and we did start back up on our shakes yesterday.  All in all I'm pretty happy that that's all I gained since we were in no way dieting during our trip.  Now it's back on the wagon and ready to smash my under 130 lbs before 30 goal.

That's all for now, folks!
Have a great week!
Holly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me