Body by Visalus

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Hi guys!

    So if you saw my post yesterday on Facebook you'd know that yesterday sucked.  I was fat (for me) on the scale, I had stress at work, it just sucked all around.  So I went to Target at lunch and bought a clutch. LOL

Well, today doesn't suck! Yay!  I went home at lunch time to find this:


Yahoo! My shake mix was delivered today!  Can't wait to start them tomorrow.  I'm ready to be a beast like Brandi.  Also we're going to Palm Springs next month to celebrate my Dirty 30 and I wanna look amazing and we booked our rooms today.  It's really happening!  So to commemorate the start of my journey to healthy/sexy town, I'm re-posting my "before" pic.


Yuck.  I look forward to the "after" pic.  Now I know that this may not be "yuck" for some people but it is for me and my body.  This is not what I, personally, want to look like and not how I want to feel.  I'm at 140 lbs and I'm 5'4".  My short term goal is to be under 130 by my 30th birthday which is June 29th, so in 7 weeks.  Long term I want to be in the low 120's or high one teens but hey, I'm flexible. haha

Here goes nothing!

Absolutely nothing.
<3
Holly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me