It's Friday, Friday. Gotta get down on Friday...

Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Friday!
     I don't know about y'all but I am so ready for the long weekend.  Tomorrow is also my daddy's birthday.  Yay dad!  My in-laws and my parents and brother Derek are all coming over tonight to celebrate.  What does this mean for my diet, you ask?  Well, it means that while everyone is enjoying the Costco pizza, cake and ice cream, I'll be enjoying a salad and a piece of grilled chicken.  I'm okay with it, really.  On Tuesday when I posted last, I was at 135.6... Not too shabby.  Well today I'm down to 133.8 and I plan to stay there!  Actually, I plan to whittle that down even more this weekend but I do not want to go back up.  So if that means no junk food for me then so be it. 

We're planning on taking the boys and Presley on a hike up in the Ortega Mountains tomorrow then down to Perret Park by the lake to cool off in the water.  The Ortega's are right by our house, you can see them from our backyard, and front yard for that matter. 

View from the top of the mountain.  Our neighborhood is right there in the middle. <3
Not sure what we'll do the rest of the weekend but I'm sure we'll take a bike ride or something at some point.  Monday may be yard work day, depending on how hot it is.  It has been a goal of mine lately to weigh less on Monday mornings than I do on Friday.  The weekends used to be my diet's nemesis but last weekend I was able to pull off a loss! Woohoo!  Here's hoping I can do the same this weekend.  It helps to stay outside and active, away from snacks and other temptations. 

Well that's all for now.  Have a great weekend!
Holly

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Follow Me