Oh hey! I forgot I had a blog....

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Hello everybody!
     So I've been really lazy with posting or crafting for that matter lately.  After our trip to Redding and the kids being sick and all I've been a bit burnt out. 

Daniel and I took all last week off from working out being sick and all, not to mention his little downstairs boo-boo.   I went ahead and took the week off of dieting too. Eeek.  So needless to say, I haven't lost anymore weight.  We did start doing the DVD again this past Monday though so we're getting back on track.  Eating really well too.  Monday I also started writing down what I'm eating in the hopes that it keeps me accountable.  So far, I don't wanna show it to Daniel (who's probably gonna read this) because I've been sneaking some Cheese-its here and there. LOL  What?! I can't stop.  Luckily the box is almost gone. 

My friend Mikelle sells Herbalife and I'm waiting for a quote on that stuff.  We're ready to do this hard core.  Especially after our first lake day of the season last Saturday.  I prolly should have taken a bikini pic to prove just how bad it's gotten.  Maybe I'll take another "before" pic tonight in my bikini.  It was highly unpleasant walking around in that thing.  Sheesh.  I still do it of course because, we all know, I have no shame. LOL 


We even took Presley out for her first time on the boat!  She was really freaked out at first but as you can see in the picture, by the end of the day she was all over it.   We still need to teach her to swim, which I'm thinking will involve just throwing her in and letting her figure it out for herself.  She has webbed feet so I think she'll live. haha

Oh yeah and this weekend I discovered that I bare a disturbing resemblance to Grumpy Cat...


Disturbing yet hilarious.
Have a great week y'all!

Holly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me