Something's gotta give...

Monday, May 06, 2013

Hi guys.
    So I'm feeling really down on myself today.  I'm frustrated that I've made so many positive changes in my diet and have been exercising and it's not working!  I'm at my heaviest ever and it's taking a tole on me, mentally and emotionally.  The good news is that I have hope on the way.  My friend Brandi sells and personally advocates Body by Vi. http://visalus.com/body-by-vi/90-day-challenge There's the link if you're curious.  Anyhoo, we ordered it on Saturday so it should be here by mid-week.  The Vi shakes will be replacing my breakfast and lunch to start with.  Brandi has had amazing results, it's crazy.  She looks amazing!  Here's a before/after pic of her transformation:

Seriously.  I can't wait to get started.  It's been 2 years since she decided to change her life and now she uses the powder in her post workout drink which is usually a diet Sobe lifewater or something similar.  I'll be posting updates on here so follow my journey.  Daniel is going to do it with me.  This is how I've been feeling lately:

So it's time to get busy....er.  I'm tired of feeling this way.

Wish me luck and have a great week!
Holly

P.S. Let me know if you'd like Brandi's info hit me up.  You can send me a message on FB or email me. hollyat1@hotmail.com  

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. good luck girl! the best weight-loss tool i've found so far for me is stress.. but i don't know that i should be holding on to that one long term. yikes.

    you can do it! XD

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me