Saturday night crafty-time

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Just a quick post. So I've seen on Pinterest (natch) that if you have accessories around your house that you're not in love with, one way to update is to spray paint them. So upon scanning my home for said items, I came across some candles that are not particularly nice to look at and I had another idea other than spray painting them. I'm happy with how one of them came out so that's what I'll share. Lol Posting an entry from my phone is tricky so here are the pics but I can't put captions so I'll put my thought process here: I have some burlap so I covered the ugly wax parts first. Eh, better, but I know I can do more... Twine! Haha So I added some to the little candle and I'm happy with the results. The Pumpkin candle... Not so much. It needs something. I'm thinking a big piece of lace or fabric with twine on top. I'll keep ya posted on that one. ;) Hope y'all had a good, relaxing weekend!
Holly

P.S. I tossed the corks in the white candle just to keep them somewhere. The candle is in direct sunlight so the wax melted and sucked those corks right in. Haha So that's where they live now.




I love spray adhesive!


Don't worry, the spray eventually dried.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me