Throwback Thursday

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hola!  So, I noticed quite recently that people have been posting old pics on Facebook with the caption: Throwback Thursday!  I had never heard of such a thing but what the heck... I'll buy in.   Here is my throwback pic for today:


Awwwe, first day of school August 2012.  Those are my nephews (Daniels' sister's boys) on the left that just went back to live with their mom (long story).  They lived with us for 10 whole months! Talk about a madhouse, but their going back is so bittersweet.  I miss those crazy kids!  It's been 2 weeks today that they went back.  It's so weird having just the 4 of us in the house.  It's definitely a lot more quiet, that's fo sho. haha

But enough about that, I did my planting yesterday!  I'm in love with the new look of my front porch.  I could only find one old pic of the front door... Talk about scary! ;)





 But here's what I did yesterday after work:




Yay, nearly finished product!

I'm so happy with the results thus far.  Just need to do some paint touch ups and spray a sealant on the door so I can add the kick plate.

Adios for now!
Holly





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me