Eeek! I'm so excited!!!

Thursday, March 07, 2013

Howdy!

    Why am I excited, you ask?  Well, my hubby, Daniel is almost home from a business trip up in Northern California and I can't wait for him to see the surprise projects I've completed while he was away!  Which means I can almost reveal them to you too!  For now, enjoy a post about my lunch. lol  Pinterest inspired, natch.


It's kinda blurry, and once again could not get the image to stay horizontal, but it's a whole wheat tortilla with roasted garlic hummus, baby spinach, avocado, edamame (green soy beans) and a little bit of leftover chicken I had.  O.M.G. can you say, delicious????  I'm hooked now.  I may have to make one for dinner too. ;) 

Have a happy Thursday and I'll prolly be posting my surprises tomorrow.
Bye for now!
Holly

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Ugh. I miss avocado. Found out at the age of 20 that I'm suddenly allergic. I hate getting older.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, I would die. I love it so much. Boo to allergies!!! :(

      Delete

Follow Me