Inspired!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hola people!

So, Daniel is going away again this weekend for work.  I know, Easter weekend?!?! *sadface* But it's okay because I've thought about a million or so house projects I can do this weekend while he's away. Cue happy/devious/excited face! And evil laugh muhuhahahaha! teehee The list is endless really so we'll see exactly how many I can tackle.  Tracy will be spending the day with/assisting me on Saturday and she's usually great at keeping me motivated.  Among the multitude of varied ideas I've had (for like every room of the house), I really need/want to:

A. Finish touch up on the front door and attach the kick plate
B. Sand/stain the railing of the stair banister, it's builder-grade honey oak (barf!)
C. Make a Velcro adhered bed skirt for my bed
D. Make lift boxes for the wheels on my bed, so they don't move around and to give much needed height for storage purposes
E. Make a shelf out of some scrap wood I have laying on the side of my house for the space over/behind my washer/dryer
F. Paint an accent wall in the laundry room

I told Daniel about the shelf idea for the laundry room, part of my reasoning to him being "So that nothing falls behind them" to which he replied, "Are we having a big problem with that?" all smart-assy. LOL  It's totally for looks but it'll look so much better.

Well I think that'll pretty much take up all Saturday.  Sunday I have to take a break for obvious reasons, but also because my mom and in-laws are coming over after church for Easter linner (that's lunch/dinner). And I guess at some point I should do some mothering to my boys... ;)

Prolly be posting updates on Monday.  So, until then.... Have a great weekend!  Happy EASTER!!!

Love
Holly

P.S. We made our first loaf of bread the other day with the bread maker Daniel got from his mom for his birthday (yes that's what you get when you're over 30).  It was quite tasty!  Albeit a little dense (anyone got any advice on that?).

Look at that badboy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me