Baby maker's broke...

Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Friday!!!

Thank goodness, I'm so ready for the weekend.

Well, Daniel had his procedure done yesterday and all went well.  He iced his person last night for some slight swelling but other than that he's good.  No pain, no medication even.  He even joined me for our walk around the block this morning.  I'm feeling better now that it's actually over with, so that's good. :) 

Don't worry, this picture was Dan approved. lol
We have no shame.  I love that about us. ;) 

I actually got up this morning and did our Jillian Michaels DVD by myself!  I'm so proud of me.  Then I took a jog around the block too.  I'm feeling really great!  My weigh-in this morning was 137.6 lbs.  Slight progress but progress none the less.  It's so motivating when I see the numbers on the scale go down.  I'm re-determined to shed.  I now would like to get to 120.  Imma get into those size 4 jeans, darn it! :)

Speaking of having no shame.... Here's an official before pic.  I took it this morning.

Yikes.  Must lose muffin top. Don't I look thrilled? lol
Have a great weekend!
Holly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me