Powerball

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Happy Tuesday, y'all!

    So our plan to work out last night didn't... work out. ;)  By the time we got home we were pooped.  Both Daniel and I have come down with a cold which Dylan started on Saturday. Booo!  We're hoping to get back in gear tomorrow morning as we're both feeling a bit better.

I made a Pinterest recipe for dinner last night.  We were both craving soup because of our colds plus yesterday was so cold and super  windy.  The recipe was for Beer Cheese Soup.  Here's the link to that.

http://pinterest.com/pin/30047522486364552/

However, I can't say we loved it.  I think it needs more cheese or something.  It was just kind of blah.  It was a lot of work too so I don't think the juice was worth the squeeze, if ya know what I mean.  But if you are going to try it, I suggest measuring and preparing everything in advance before you actually start cooking.  And you'll need a good blender.  Daniel said it was a good "base" for a soup, but that it just needed something else like maybe some seasoned potatoes or something.

But enough about my Pinterest fail.... I'm going to be rich! I hope.... someday... maybe....  Haha.  Two of my coworkers and I have decided to start pooling our resources and playing the new Powerball lottery.  $4 each for 3 Powerball tickets per week.  Hey, it's worth a shot! You can't win if you don't play. ;)

Wish us luck!
Holly :)

P.S. Daniel and I went for a walk this morning around the block and saw this "meeting of the minds" on the Jr. High track field...

Seagull conference! LOL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me