Ouchy...

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Hump Day!

Ouchy is because my wrists are killing me.  It turns out "Week 2" of Jillian's "Ripped in 30" is mostly plank position doing various exercises.  I have weak wrists and this week is just torture on them.  2 days of it down and 4 more to go. :'( 

I'm getting frustrated, I have to say.  Daniel is irritated with me because he says I always do this and get depressed when we try to exercise.  I'm not losing weight! I know, I know, "You're gaining muscle..." (said in the same voice Taylor Swift uses in We are Never Getting Back Together, "I still love you...")  But I say that's bull honky! LOL  I'm going to stick with it but after 2 weeks of exercise and eating a million times better I am frustrated.  I want to see results, damn it.  Just sayin'. ;) 

On a less frustrated note... We're going up North this weekend to visit my grandfather and his wife, Jo Ann.  It's been awhile since we've gotten to see them, since they live so far.  It's a 10 hour drive... They live in Redding, which is almost up to Oregon.  I'm excited though.  It's so beautiful up there and like I said, it's been awhile.  Daniel and I are leaving Thursday after work and heading to Visalia to drop off a trailer for his work.  We're staying the night there and proceeding North the next morning.  My parents will head up early Friday morning with the boys.  The other good news about this trip is that I get new tires! Yay!  They are long overdue... I'm told.  I have no idea what bad tires look like but I guess mine are.

Well, that's all for now.  Boring, I know... ;)

I'll probably post next Tuesday with the deets and some pics from our trip.
Peace out!
Holly

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am with you with being frustrated. Last year, I decided to run a half-marathon so I went from exercising just this side of never, to running three times a week. No weight loss. Then I cut out all sweets (which I was working full-time as a nurse, and people love to give nurses chocolate and baked goods so I was eating a lot of junk). No weight loss. I cut calories, but then it was hurting my running, so I just tried to eat only 1500 calories and make them really healthy and not too much bread. No weight loss. I could tell I was getting leaner, but not by as much as I wanted. Then I ran my half-marathon, then I got pregnant... and started gaining weight.

    Have fun in Redding!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me