This is embarrassing...

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Happy Hump Day!

     I'm so tired.  Daniel and I got up at quarter of 6 this morning to do a new workout video.  Each workout is no more than 30 minutes long so that's nice.  Wait till you get to the running man's... don't seem that bad but they kicked my butt!

I originally posted the wrong DVD! Duh, we're doing this one not the 30 Day Shred.
So far so good though... for day one. LOL  The embarrassing part is this, my weigh-in.  Day One: 140.6 lbs.  I'm coming clean so I can hopefully be kept accountable.  Daniel looked up what we should weigh based on our heights and mine said I should be at 133 but I think that's still a little high for me.  I'm short (5'4") so any weight goes a long way on me.  I have 2 pair of size 4 jeans hanging in my closet from 4 years ago that I barely got to wear and I miss them.  I'm an 8, borderline 10 now and I'm just not satisfied with that.  At a size 4 I weighed between 116 and 120, so that's a minimum of 20lbs I need to lose if I wanna get back there.  Honestly tho, as much as I don't want to buy new jeans I'd be so happy in a size 6.  Been awhile since I was in those too.

Besides working out (and hopefully sticking with it), we're going to attempt to eat healthier.  After the workout I had a banana, then at work I've had an orange and some raisins.  I have leftover Chinese food for lunch which isn't great but it's a pretty small portion.  It's broccoli beef, no rice.  I'm not going to waste food that I have...  Daniel is making white chicken chili for dinner, YUM!  I'll have to post the recipe tomorrow.  It's in the Crockpot at home and it smells divine already.  We have plain Greek yogurt to go on top instead of sour cream (they taste almost identical in my opinion).

So, trying to fight the bulge!  Wish us luck!

Have a great week!
Holly

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. weeeerd!! i'm doing this video!! :) and then i'll probably move onto something else... i'm right here with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Deb, what a coinky dink! Daniel wanted to buy some expensive workout program like P90X but I was like... why don't we try this first. See if we can even handle it! lol

      Delete
  2. I maintain that I'm just too short for my weight and instead of losing, I need to grow a couple inches. Right?

    Good luck! I did the 30-day shred after I had Nora and I could really tell a difference. PS: I've never been a size 4 and I'm OK with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you think, Amanda. I'd like to grow a bit taller while I'm at it. And I'd really be happy shrinking my tummy more than anything. I just like those size 4's that I have!!! Dang it.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me