Awesome Halloween wreath by Lisa!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Hello y'all!

Well, I hit a wall (not literally) on my banister re-do.  I couldn't find our leftover wall paint!  So I have these beautifully spackled white marks on the wall. :(  I completely overestimated how much time I had to do projects before Dan came back too.  I realized last night that I had one night left to finish up the stairs, plus do the normal cleaning of the house so it didn't look like a tornado hit it when he got home.  So as of right now, the house is sort of clean, the banister is sort of done and my wall looks like crapola.  *sigh* Maybe he'll help me finish it up.  I'm just so bummed that he couldn't walk into the dream that I had envisioned.  Oh well, whatcha gonna do?

Meanwhile, my friend Lisa who we used to play softball with was inspired to make a burlap wreath of her own after my post.  She hasn't finished her burlap, Thanksgiving inspired wreath yet but she did finish this AWESOME Halloween wreath!!!


I LOVE IT!!!  Although I'm not doing a Halloween wreath (yet) I hope my burlap one comes out half as amazing as hers.  She collected the supplies all over the place she said.  Joanns, Michaels, 99 Cents Store and Shinoda.  I had never heard of Shinoda in Orange County, but apparently it's as big as Costco but for holiday decor and you need a membership there as well. 

Daniel is back today so hopefully I can keep up some of my project motivation while he's home.  I don't forsee myself getting a whole lot done due to soccer and a pool party this weekend so we shall see.

If you don't hear from me, have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!  I'll check back in soon. ;)

~Holly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me