Pinterest Fail...

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Happy Tuesday!

Over the weekend I tried to be the fun mom and do a little Pinterest experiment.  I'm sure you've all seen this post...                      
                  
                                      http://pinterest.com/pin/30047522486289497/

Nemo Jell-O fishbowls for the kiddies
 Cute idea, right??  Well here is how my Jell-O turned out...


Dark purple!!! It looks nothing like the Jell-O on the box.  The kids and I were very disappointed.  *sigh* Oh well, I had to try, right?  I am trying to find more fun things to do with the boys lately, I feel bad for them.  You know... Football Season.  lol They hear a lot more, "Hold on, hold on."  "Just a minute..." than usual. ;)

Hopefully my next Pinterest inspired project goes better. lol  I am trying this recipe tonight,

                                     http://pinterest.com/pin/30047522487199949/ 

Looks yummy, right?

I'll let you know how it turns out.  Have a great day guys!

~Holly


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me