Why don't you blog about it??

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Said with all the attitude of, "Why don't you cry about it?". Maybe I will  then!  This convo hasn't technically happened to me, it just popped in my head.  lol

I was just sitting here looking on Pinterest working and contemplating my next project.  I believe it will be a burlap wreath for our front door.  I found a good tutorial here http://pinterest.com/pin/30047522487165257/ from blogger Katie Marie over at All Things Katie Marie. 

Katie Marie's wreath.  So pretty!

 I just happen to have some linen burlap at home.  It looks like burlap but it's actually made out of linen.  It isn't in a 4 inch roll like the tutorial calls for, but I'm thinking I can cut it into strips and make it work.

Also I'm wondering what else I could use instead of buying a wire wreath form... You see, I'm suuuuper cheap. Seriously though, nothing gives me greater joy than finding random stuff in my house and making something beautiful out of it for little to no money.  I think the most expensive stuff I've bought in my whole "re-decorating my living room" kick has been paint.  Not too shabby, I'd say.

Anyhoo, that is what's on my mind today.  I'll keep you posted on my wreath project progress. ;)

Happy Hump Day!
Holly

P.S. Did I just post a blog entry 2 days in a row?? Say whaaaa?  I'm pretty sure that's a first. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me